Embedded Computing Platforms
Take your embedded solutions to the next level with advanced
performance, connectivity, security, and manageability. Network Allies
offers solutions and professional services for hardware design, as well
as complete system integration. From consulting to custom turn-key
system design and manufacturing, Network Allies is ready to help.
Network Allies delivers embedded computing solutions for applications in the following market segments:
- Network Security & Performance - Network security and performance systems meet the demanding requirements of compute-intensive applications including cryptography, data compression, pattern matching and packet processing from data centers to enterprise networks.
- Digital Signage - Visual retail is the next big step in the evolution of digital signage. Remotely managed, interactive intelligent video displays deliver advertising, information and visually engaging experiences that are informative, immersive, and fun.
- Digital Security Surveillance - Digital Security Surveillance (DSS) systems monitor public venues such as transportation centers and other secure locations and use analytics to detect situations and events and send alerts to security personnel.
- Industrial Automation/Control - Factory automation systems are adopting standard IP network infrastructure that enables the secure integration of control systems with the IT infrastructure to enhance manufacturing flexibility, improve throughput and make the factory floor a safer place.
- Machine-to-Machine - Machine-to-machine (M2M) devices act on information from other devices without human intervention, sharing data used for monitoring, sensing, serving and controlling applications, in addition to delivering information for decision support.
- Medical Equipment - Medical embedded systems include point-of-care terminals, wireless patient monitoring systems, hand-held and portable diagnostic devices and high-end medical imaging systems that provide care givers with flexible, secure access to information.
- Military, Aerospace & Government - Military, aerospace and government devices and applications utilize interoperable commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) components in applications ranging from wearable sensor systems to avionics and ruggedized computing systems.
- Retail Devices - Retail, banking and hospitality are using new generations of intelligent and connected embedded terminals and other to create new customer experiences inside the store that share the compelling graphics, interactivity, flexibility and ease of use of online shopping.
Network Allies delivers embedded computing solutions based on Intel® Atom™ processors, Intel® Core™ processors, and Intel® Xeon® processors:
- Intel® Atom™ Processor Family - Low power and thermally efficient application performance in small form factor embedded devices
- Intel® Core™ Processor Family - Provides the performance needed for increased processing workloads in connected embedded devices
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Family - Designed for compute-intensive communications and embedded applications that demand the highest available performance
Network Allies is a Solutions Integrator in the Intel® Intelligent Systems
, a global ecosystem of 200+ member companies that
performance, connectivity, manageability, and security that
application developers need
to create smart, connected systems. We provide our
customers with a Time-to-Market advantage as well as a lower Total Cost
of Ownership. Contact us
for a complimentary configuration analysis.