- Process daily sales orders; assemble the specified components per the BOM and the process document.
- Ensure that internal cables are routed neatly and that all required labels are applied.
- Control the material throughout the assembly process.
- Record / document pass fail yield data
- Notify purchasing/supervisor when components need to be ordered.
- Follow all documented processes and procedures, notify supervisor when a process or procedures needs to be updated.
- Notify supervisor of any issue (wrong item or quantity) with a BOM.
- General up-keep of the Operations area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Cognizant of the parts and components of a computer systems (recognize what you are assembling).
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and process documents.
- Be able to communicate assembly inefficiencies and recommendations to change to make the process efficient.
- Be able to identify non conforming material/parts
- Be able to communicate continuous improvement and quality efficiencies.
- Understand of NA standard Operating Procedures, ESD, Workmanship criteria.
- Understanding of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Understanding of IPC-A-610, certification preferred.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- High school diploma, Computer Certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a computer configuration/assembly environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have good eye to hand coordination.
- Must be able to have flexible work hours.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Electromechanical Assembler