Planner – North Andover, MA
The Planner is responsible for ensuring that customer orders are processed, scheduled, monitored, and fulfilled accurately, promptly, and efficiently in support of meeting Network Allies revenue goal(s). Interface with relevant Program Manager / Customers on order status, change orders, shipment tracking, delivery, and issue resolution. This is a role that will need a proactive person who is able to work on their own initiative to drive the Orders through the system and driving continuous improvement.
- Daily responsibilities include order capture and directing the timely execution of all orders in the queue.
- Must follow and use documented procedures, processes, and checklists to be sure we ship, document, and can prove with accuracy what was shipped Receiving inventory shipments into Priority, iHMS or EPICOR systems
- EDI by customer requirements change on-going and this position will manage and update changes in our documents/systems as needed.
- Manage and transact customer Sales Orders in iHMS and Priority system thru shipment process (includes, PO receipt, sales order pick and ship confirm) including dates, quantities, and notations on order fulfillment history.
- Review order status and print Pick list(s) to ensure timely picks to meet on time delivery to the end customers.
- Provide Customer with shipment status and AWB information.
- Responsible for selecting mode of transportation, tracking the shipment from pick up through delivery to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for upload of proof of deliveries for all assigned shipments into the system (iHMS/Priority).
- Independently drive and use discretion to resolve blockers that prevent customer orders from delivering on-time
- Maintain working knowledge of products and/or services.
- Coordinate and collaborate with different departments (Program Office/Engineer/logistics to ensure orders will ship per promise date).
- Ability to work extra time as necessary during peak production times.
- Other Duties: Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to multitask, have good organizational and time management skills are needed to ensure that the requested tasks are completed by the specific deadlines.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic and a can-do problem-solving attitude
- Employee must maintain the confidentiality of all customer and company information
- Working knowledge/experience in Logistics is an advantage.
- Knowledge of EPICOR, iHMS and/or /Priority ERP systems
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001/2015 standard.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Planner