Program Manager – North Andover, MA
The Program Manager is responsible for the management of key Network Allies value add customer programs. This includes leading a cross functional team of engineering, and operations to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Program Management: Coordinates information flow through all organizations to ensure that customer requirements are met during a customer program from situation analysis through solution design and implementation – Holds regular review meetings.
- Program Goals: Communicates customers’ requirements, reviews program goals (long and short-term), and is responsible for ensuring that project plans and timelines meet those goals
- Margin Analysis: Proposes, reviews and maintains necessary margins for each customer program
- Purchase Order Commitment: Responsible with Sales for securing purchase order commitment for new customer/project engagements.
- New Business: Responsible for searching for new business opportunities with new and existing customers. It is a priority of this position to drive business growth with existing customers.
- Technology Knowledge: Stays current on the latest developments in open system platform technology.
- Management Relationships: Develops and maintains management level customer relationships.
- Presentations: Provide expert presentation of proposed solutions including detailed services and technology platform selection.
- Customer Relationship Management: Ensure smooth and effective communication between customers and all NA organizations. Should be the key customer contact/escalation path for issues that are not being resolved in a timely manner.
- QBRs: Prepares and manages Customer Quarterly Business Reviews.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to communicate complex data effectively both internally and externally at all levels of the organization.
- Must be comfortable interfacing with management level customer contacts including executive management.
- Must be comfortable developing and doing customer presentations using various tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must be skilled in using detail-oriented project management tools to track project progress.
- Ability to lead diverse teams, facilitate work processes and motivate employees
- Must possess strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- Must be able to delegate tasks with appropriate attention to detail
- Must demonstrate strong business ethics.
- Effective writing and presentation skills.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage cross-functional processes and teams.
Technical Job Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of open systems/embedded computing technology.
- In-depth knowledge of requirements associated with customer deployment of associated technology including certifications, and approvals.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Epicor experience a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 5- 7 years of experience in Program/Project Management in a related industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of open systems/embedded computing technology desired
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Progam Manager