Warehouse Associate – North Andover, MA
The warehouse associate is responsible for handling all aspects of shipping such as packing, and processing freight. and receiving of all products, materials/supplies, tracking inventory levels, and keeping accurate records. Work in a team-based environment to pick, pack and ship orders to all Network Allies customers.
- Receive shipment: checks and signs delivery slips and ensure accuracy of orders and verify incoming goods against packing lists.
- Package, label, and inventory materials and makes necessary verifications against documents, unpacks and routes goods to appropriate storage areas.
- Pick and pack orders, process new pick list orders, labeling, stacking onto pallets, or metro carts.
- Must follow and use documented procedures, processes, and checklists.
- Label and ship orders: develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly.
- Operate machinery such as a forklift.
- Package, label, and inventory materials and supplies correctly.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Takes inventory, maintains storage area, organizes and places stock on shelves. Ensures area is always secure.
- Transact customer Sales Orders in iHMS and Priority system for outgoing shipment.
- Responsible for upload of proof of deliveries for all assigned shipments into the system (iHMS/Priority).
- Independently drive and use discretion to resolve blockers that prevent customer orders from delivering on-time.
- Coordinate and collaborate with different departments (Program Office/Engineer/Planner/Technician) to ensure orders will ship per promise date.
- Other Duties: Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock.
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking.
- Pulling, packing, and loading, able to lift boxes up to 22 lbs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Strong work ethic and a can-do problem-solving attitude.
- Employee must maintain the confidentiality of all customer and company information.
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001/2015 standard.
- Maintain working knowledge of products and/or services.
- Degree or minimum 2 years’ experience in Shipping/Receiving.
- Working knowledge/experience in Logistics is an advantage.
- Proficient MS Office Excel/Word, and strong analytical skills.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Warehouse Associate