Environmental Qualification Testing
Our Team is Well Versed in Both Commercial and Military Specification Testing
Located in Atlanta, GA, our test lab maintains calibration on all measurement devices. It is collocated with our engineering team to assist with setups, execution, data logging, and troubleshooting (if required). The engineering team has been testing and certifying electronics for 25+ years.
Network Allies is proudly ISO 9001:2015 certified with tailored in-process and final inspections for each product.
- On-site enviro testing capabilities
- Hardened custom or Hybrid commercial off the shelf COTS solutions
- Proven enviro certified design concepts
- Custom test plans and procedures
- Ground up development specific to client requirements
- Logistics support
- Partnerships with enviro labs to cover any capability gaps required for electronics assembly
By conducting in-house testing, we can save our customers both time and money.
- Airflow (CFM)
- Structure-borne Noise
- Drop-tower shock testing
- Power Measurements
- Stress Testing
- Airborne Noise
Though we still utilize some third-party testing, our partners are conveniently located near our facilities to quickly support other common testing that we perform: EMI/EMC, vibration, altitude, safety, and many others.
All products undergo initial review and confidence testing where required to ensure they pass formal certification testing. Our experience with both commercial and ruggedized platforms allows us to incorporate all lessons learned into new designs and reduce the time required for certification.
- MIL-STD-901 Shock Testing of Shipboard Equipment
- MIL-STD-810 Environmental Engineering Considerations (Thermal, Humidity, Altitude, Noise, Acceleration)
- MIL-STD-167 Mechanical Vibrations of Shipboard Equipment
- MIL-STD-461 Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics (EMI)
- MIL-STD-740-1 Airborne Sound Measurements
- MIL-STD-740-2 Structure-borne Vibratory Acceleration Measurements
- MIL-STD-1474 Design Criteria Standard, Noise Limits
- MIL-STD-1399 Interface Standard for Shipboard Systems & AC Power
- FCC Part 15 Class A – Unlicensed Transmission
- CE Mark – Health, Safety, and Environmental Protection
- UL, CSA, cTUVus Marks – Standards for Safety
- IEEE and IEC – Standard for Electronic, Electrical, or Related Technologies