Network Allies specializes in tailored solutions that meet our military partner’s application specific needs.
As a leader in application specific computing, we provide hardened tactical solutions, hybrid ruggedized/commercial platforms and ground up development specific to our client’s requirements. Our development team designs, tests, and qualifies each solutions to make sure it meets the rugged performance requirements our partners demand. Our reduced form factor platforms position us as an industry leader in the Military/Avionics marketplace.
Where possible we utilize commercial off the shelf (COTS) components to reduce development costs in our hybrid style ruggedized products. Our proprietary designs can be produced and adapted to meet client mandated feature set. We also support the lifecycle of the programs by selecting products from long-term industry roadmaps and identify an upgrade path for next generation solutions.
Our custom chassis and backplanes do not go end of life since we control the design and production. The engineering team supports the logisticians with failure calculations (mean time between failure (MTBF) and mean time to repair (MTTR) for all products we produce.
At Network Allies, we can design and certify to any qualifications required. Our solutions cover a wide range of compliance expectations including MIL-STD, Emissions, and Industrial validated criteria.
Here are some of the certifications our products have been qualified for:
- MIL-STD-901 Shock Testing of Shipboard Equipment
- MIL-STD-810 Environmental Engineering Considerations (Thermal, Humidity, Altitude, Noise, Acceleration)
- MIL-STD-167 Mechanical Vibrations of Shipboard Equipment
- MIL-STD-461 Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics (EMI)
- MIL-STD-740-1 Airborne Sound Measurements
- MIL-STD-740-2 Structure-borne Vibratory Acceleration Measurements
- MIL-STD-1474 Design Criteria Standard, Noise Limits
- MIL-STD-1399 Interface Standard For Shipboard Systems & AC Power
- FCC Part 15 Class A – Unlicensed Transmission
- CE Mark – Health, Safety, and Environmental Protection
- UL, CSA, cTUVus Marks – Standards for Safety
- IEEE and IEC – Standard for Electronic, Electrical, or Related Technologies