Intel® NUC Elements
Featuring tiny compute design for easy integration and upgrade.
Intel® NUC Elements are an entirely new way to design and build embedded solutions and Mini PCs. The Intel® NUC Compute Element along with a series of Intel-designed components, deliver the flexibility of modular computing.
Start with an Intel® NUC 8 Compute Element with the exact processor you need and plug it into an Intel® NUC Board Element, your own board, or another third-party board, then embed it into your solution to create unique solutions to fit your needs. From embedded deployments to rugged systems in unique environments, to full systems in a business or vertical environment, the Intel® NUC Elements let you deliver custom solutions with minimal R&D time.
Intel® NUC 8 Compute Element (Chandler Bay)
- Available with Intel® Celeron®, Pentium®, Core™ i3, i5, and i7
- Supports Intel® vPro™ Technology (Core ™ i5 and i7
- Embedded Memory – 4GB (Celeron®, Pentium®, and Core™ i3), 8GB (Core™ i5 and i7)
- 3 Year Lifecycle and Qualified for 24×7 operation
Intel® NUC Pro Board & Assembly Element (Butler Beach)
- Dual HDMI* 2.0a (1 external, 1 internal)
- One M.2 22×80 PCIe x4 with SATA slot
- Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with Solid State Storage ready
Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit & Compute Element (Ghost Canyon)
- Intel® Core™ i9-9980HK processor
- Intel® Graphics 630, 350 MHz – 1.25 GH
- Dual-channel SODIMM slots DDR4-2666+ 32 GB max or DDR4-2400 64 GB max
- Two M.2 slots