Military & Defense
Network Allies understands the importance of rugged solutions when conducting military missions in harsh environments.
That is why we work with our military partners to tailor solutions to meet their specific application needs.
How Can Network Allies Help?
Our development team designs, tests, and qualifies every solution to make sure it meets the rugged performance that our partners demand. Our reduced form factor platforms position us as an industry leader in the Military/Avionics marketplace.
Where possible we utilize commercial off the shelf (COTS) components to reduce development costs in our hybrid style ruggedized products. Our custom proprietary designs can be produced and adapted to meet client mandated feature set. Network Allies also supports the lifecycle of the programs by selecting products from long-term industry roadmaps and identifies an upgrade path for next generation solutions.
- Hardened tactical solutions
- Hybrid ruggedized/commercial platforms
- Ground up development specific to client requirements
- Logistics support
Our solutions cover a wide range of compliance certifications including:
- MIL-STD (Shock, Vibe, EMI, Temperature, Humidity, Noise, other)
- Emissions (UL, CE, Electromagnetic, other)
- Industry Standards (Safety, IEEE, IEC, other)