Introducing the Intel® NUC Pro Chassis Element
September 29, 2020
Now with HDMI Video Capture Capabilities
Meet the latest addition to the Intel® NUC Elements family, the Intel® NUC Pro Chassis Element, also known as Fort Beach. This modular chassis is built for an Intel® NUC Compute Element (U-Series). The chassis element offers the ports and performance for corporate and collaboration solutions.
Supports the following industries:
- Unified Communications (UC)
- Digital Signage
- Digital Security & Surveillance
Available in two designs:
- Base – for most collaboration environments
- Video Capture and Audio – where more I/O is needed
Intel® NUC Pro Chassis Element (Fort Beach)
- Three Year Product Life Cycle
- HDMI Video Capture up to 1080p with HDMI Passthrough (optional)
- HDCP 1.4 Passthrough
- Two HDMI 2.0a with built-in CEC, support for dual 4k@60Hz
- Requires Intel® NUC Compute Element
- Qualified for 24×7 operation; delayed AC start; DC overvoltage protection
With minimal R&D time, Intel® NUC Elements enable you to design integrated systems for digital signage, kiosks, cameras, and other deployments. Or, easily build a rugged solution for harsh environments or a space-saving, I/O-rich solution for collaboration.
Compact and powerful, the Intel® NUC Compute Element along with the Intel NUC Board and Chassis Elements, deliver the flexibility of modular computing. The chassis element offers the ports and performance for corporate and collaboration solutions.
Whether you need a turnkey or custom solution, Network Allies can make it happen. For more information on what is possible with Intel® NUC Elements please contact our team.
To learn more about the latest offerings from Network Allies, please subscribe to our mailing list: